MBA colleges in Mumbai are known for the global exposure they offer to the students apart from the traditional teaching and Theoretical methods.
These B-Schools in Mumbai develops students under different streams, out of which some of the most common MBA streams are:-
- Marketing Management
- Financial Planning and Management
- Operations Management
- Information and Technology
- Human Resource Management
Some interesting facts about Mumbai
- India’s first Bus service (BEST) and railway service –Train started firs in Bombay
- Mumbai is the 7th most populated city in the world
- Mumbai has the most no. Of malls
- Juhu Aerodrome, founded in 1928 is the first airport of India.
- The only city with Skywalks.
The city is better known as the financial capital of India and all major financial institutions, banks, insurance, mutual funds, share, etc are present in the city, and with bollywood present in the city, the sight of shootings, actors, actresses is a common affair.
Being a metro Mumbai has almost every industry present and thus has abundance of job opportunity for technical as well as managerial resources. But the top companies only recruit from prestigious business schools, which develop professionals during the course of time.
To get into these prestigious colleges is not an easy task, it required continuous effort and commitment, so that once cracks CAT, MAT and other competitive exams which are conducted on state and national level.
Some of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai you must look after are:-
- J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
- P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
- NMIMS University
- Tata Institute of Social Science
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (We School)
- ICFAI Business School Mumbai
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- National Centre for Rural Development Sterling Institute of Management Studies
These colleges are not only accredited but offer best in class teaching faculties and facilities to students, and make them ready to face the market.
Hope this post has helped you understand about various top B schools in Mumbai along with a brief about the city and various industries present for employment.
Thanks Way2College -Team" alt="Business schools in Mumbai for quality education" />