Tuts Publication Network - What to do if HMRC wrong tax code? https://tutpub.com/online-services/what-to-do-if-hmrc-wrong-tax-code/ What to do if your tax code is wrong? How do I claim for tax refund and update your tax code online? To claim a return on wrong tax code one must instantly contact to HMRC Office on 0300-200-3600. Read more on DNS Accountants and get a free consultation. Thu, 09 May 2019 08:50:30 UTC en